This disclaimer relates to the personal data processing for data to be collected and used as part of the recruitment process within our Company.
Personal data will be processed by INTEGRIS SPA firstname.lastname@example.org as data controller.
Personal data processed during the recruitment process fall within the following categories:
- Personal and contact details
- Household composition
- Training path
- Technical and professional skills
- Previous professional experience
- Current economic treatment
- Data included in the resume
Personal data will be processed in order to assess the suitability for the position applied for and to formulate a contract offer.
For the processing of the aforementioned data, exclusively for the purposes mentioned above, specific consent is required.
Personal data will be stored on the Altamira HRM platform.
INTEGRIS SPA has activated the following address: email@example.com to contact for the exercise of the rights regarding personal data protection
To exercise such rights, please send an e-mail containing the request to the address above.
The data subject is entitled to:
- confirm the existence of a personal data processing activity, access to such data and obtain confirmation of the information provided through this document
- obtain the correction of any data that may be inaccurate and/or the integration of incomplete data
- obtain the erasure of any personal data, if such data are no longer necessary for the purpose they have been collected for
- obtain that the data processing is limited to the maintenance only
The data subject is entitled to withdraw the consent given to data processing and obtain the termination of the processing from the moment the withdrawal is exercised. Withdrawal shall not affect any treatment carried out prior to the exercise of such right.
In the event of refusal to provide the data concerned, no evaluation of the application will be possible.
Should the data subject consider that personal data processing has been carried out in breach of the data subject’s rights, a complaint may be lodged with the Data Protection Authority, according to the instructions provided on the institutional website www.garanteprivacy.it